President Trump announces he will not be presenting in Florida for Jan 6 anniversary, in an official statement.
- “In light of the total bias and dishonesty of the January 6th Unselect Committee of Democrats, two failed Republicans, and the Fake News Media,” wrote Donald Trump in the statement, “I am canceling the January 6th Press Conference at Mar-a-Lago on Thursday.”
- Trump went on to explain that he “instead will discuss many of those important topics at my rally on Saturday, January 15th, in Arizona—It will be a big crowd!”
- The 45th President criticized the “LameStream Media” for not reporting the facts about Nancy Pelosi and the Capitol Sergeant-at-Arms, who “denied requests for the D.C. National Guard or Military to be present at the Capitol. Their emails and correspondence with the Department of Defense exist, but the media won’t ask for this evidence, or report the truth!”
- “I look forward to seeing our Great American patriots in Arizona next weekend for a big rally to Save America!” Trump concluded the statement.
WHAT ELSE TRUMP SAID:
This is the Democrats’ Great Cover-Up Committee and the Media is complicit. Why did Adam “Shifty” Schiff forge and change the statement of Congressman Jim Jordan without any consequence? Why will Crazy Nancy Pelosi not provide her communications with the House Sergeant-at-Arms and the House Chief Administrative Officer, or promise to retain these vital messages, which many feel she has already destroyed—perhaps illegally? Also, why is the primary reason for the people coming to Washington D.C., which is the fraud of the 2020 Presidential Election, not the primary topic of the Unselect Committee’s investigation? This was, indeed, the Crime of the Century.
- President Trump had announced on Thursday he would be holding a press conference at his Florida Mar-a-Lago estate on Jan 6 for the one-year anniversary of the U.S. Capitol unrest that took place on that day, 2021.
- “I will be having a news conference on January 6th at Mar-a-Lago to discuss all of these points, and more,” Trump had said. “Until then, remember, the insurrection took place on November 3rd, it was the completely unarmed protest of the rigged election that took place on January 6th.”
The post Trump Explains Why He Cancelled His Jan 6 Press Conference at Mar-a-Lago: ‘Total Bias & Dishonesty’ appeared first on American Faith.