Michigan State GOP Senators a week ago released a report that there was virtually no election fraud in their state in the 2020 Election. Nothing could be further from the truth.
On June 23, 2021, the Michigan Senate Oversight Committee approved the release of their report on the November 2020 Election in Michigan. The Committee is Chaired by Senator Ed McBroom (R) and includes Vice Chair Senator Lana Theis (R), Senator John Bizon (R), and Senator Jeff Irwin (D).
Here is their report:
TRENDING: Biden White House to Deploy “Delta Variant” Response Teams Across US to Communities with Low Vaccination Rates
In the Executive Summary the Republican Senate wrote what all far-left Democrats would agree with:
This Committee found no evidence of widespread or systematic fraud in Michigan’s prosecution of the 2020 election. However, we cannot and should not overlook severe weaknesses in our elections system. Whether it is lack of clarity in the tabulation of ballots, unnecessary barriers to ensuring that every lawfully cast ballot is counted, inconsistent poll worker or challenger training, or simply a system not primarily designed to handle ballots cast absentee or otherwise prior to Election Day, it is the opinion of this Committee that the Legislature has a duty to make statutory improvements to our elections system.
It went downhill from there. These Democrat-Republicans don’t know that no one is behind them other than the Democrats who stole the election in Michigan.
When they listed their actions to come up with their assessment they note that they received testimony from Antrim County Clerk Sheryl Guy but they didn’t interview Attorney DePerno who found decertified the election there and has a whole team who can support findings of corruption in that county’s election:
BREAKING: Antrim County Clerk and Material Witness, Sheryl Guy, DISMISSES Election Fraud Case – Judge Overrules Her Decision – Reinstates Case
They received a testimony from the CEO of Dominion but not from election worker Mellissa Carone who testified that she corrupt activities in the 2020 election.
GOP Candidate Mellissa Carone Says Her Goal Is to Make Sure Dominion Voting Machines Are Removed from all Michigan Voting Stations
They didn’t ask the Gateway Pundit for their video of the white van dropping off ballots at the Detroit Center early in the morning the day after the election:
EXCLUSIVE: Suspicious Vehicle Seen Escorting Late Night Biden Ballot Van at TCF Center on Election Night (VIDEO)
And they never asked for or reviewed the hundreds of affidavits collected by the Trump team and presented to Michigan’s Legislature after the election by Rudy Giuliani after they reportedly initially blocked Rudy from presenting:
Update: GOP Chairman of Michigan Oversight Committee Denies Blocking Trump Attorney Rudy Giuliani from Testifying at Hearing – Hearing today Includes TCF Center Witnesses
The GOP Leadership in Michigan is no different than the corrupt Democrats in their state. This report proves it. It reads like corrupt Sec. of State Benson wrote it.
The report went on to defame individuals like Jovan Pulitzer. It states the following about Jovan Pulitzer’s testimony in Georgia:
…Jovan Pulitzer, which purported to have on-the-spot access to manipulate voting files and vote counts, has been demonstrated to be untrue and a complete fabrication.
This was not what Pulitzer said in front of the Georgia Senate below is what he said:
“At this very moment at a polling location in the county, not only do we have access through the devices to the poll pad – the system, but we are in,” Pulitzer said. “And it’s not supposed to have WiFi, and that’s not supposed to be able to happen. So we’ve documented now it’s communicating two ways in real time, meaning it’s receiving data and sending data – should never happen, shouldn’t be WiFi, we’ve now documented it in real time.”
Former Michigan Rep. Patrick Colbeck provided a reply to this ungodly report. He shared the following observations:
- Significant emphasis in the report was placed upon how election SHOULD have worked not how it DID work. Sworn affidavits and eyewitness testimonies from poll challengers on the ground were dismissed as confused or due to poor training while testimony from election officials were affirmed as a matter of fact whether supported by evidence or not.
- The Committee repeatedly pushed the responsibility for investigating evidence to the citizens offering the evidence. These citizens often did not have access to the information needed to investigate further. In fact, the Michigan Secretary of State and Dominion lawyers waged an aggressive campaign to block any attempts by citizens to access this information via clerks willing to cooperate with such an investigation. In contrast, the Committee (i.e. the people PAID to investigate such matters) were able to access this information via legislative subpoena authority, yet, when they did so, they required non-disclosure agreements for anyone in the legislature seeking to view the data gathered from the subpoena.
- There was a remarkable lack of substantive footnote references in the Committee report that would allow interested observers to review the sources for themselves. Context-specific links to footnote references would allow readers to draw their own conclusions regarding the evidence discussed. Clearly, the intent of the report was to tell readers what to think rather than provide them with the information needed for them to examine the evidence for themselves. The appendix, for example, which in scholarly papers features a bibliography, simply provides a table of Antrim County election results by precinct plus images of precinct tape printouts from each precinct without explanation. The table and images in the Appendix don’t even include timestamps. No wonder they do not understand why citizens are demanding a forensic audit. There are significantly more references provided in this post. Readers are thus provided with the information they need to make an informed decision about the validity of the assertions made.
- The report consistently repeats the flawed assertion that the integrity of the election can be demonstrated simply by running ballots through the tabulator. Using their logic, if the tabulation yields the same results as the tape printouts from election day, then all is good. No wonder they equate recounting ballots with an audit. Anyone who understands how elections are conducted, however, knows that the integrity of any election is dependent upon much, much more than a successful tabulation of the ballots at hand. In order to demonstrate the integrity of an election, it is critical that the chain of custody for election materials is maintained. That is why it is a federal felony to destroy election records within 22 months of an election. Yet, the report asserts that insisting that election officials demonstrate that the chain of custody has been secured is “incredibly misleading, demeaning, and irresponsible.” I would assert that the exact opposite of this is true. Fraudulent voters in the Qualified Voter File result in fraudulent voters in Poll Books. Fraudulent voters in Poll Books results in fraudulent ballots being issued. Fraudulent ballots being issued results in fraudulent election results. Not a difficult concept to grasp for most reasonable observers. Demonstration of the integrity of the chain of custody is an important factor in the call by citizens for a forensic audit. The report’s dismissal of the importance of the chain of custody demonstrates why the pursuit of a forensic audit has been dismissed by members of the Michigan Senate. Their failure to understand the importance of the chain of custody is a serious issue.
- The Committee appears to be operating under an extremely unique definition of “election fraud” that dismissed any evidence of fraud if it did not add up to the 154,188 votes promoted as the margin of victory for Joe Biden. This failure of reasoning dismisses the cumulative effect of breaches in the chain of custody and violations of existing statute.
- The report appears to be designed to intimidate anyone asserting election fraud rather than inform reasonable observers. The Chair of the Senate Oversight Committee, Senator Ed McBroom has a well-known visceral hatred of Attorney Matt DePerno who is leading the investigation into Antrim County election fraud. This hatred appears to have significantly influenced his efforts to “investigate” allegations of election fraud. In other words, it appears that a petty personal agenda of the Committee Chair severely impaired his objectivity as evidenced by this report and references to “known liars” in related correspondence. In fact, the report calls for criminal investigation of people such as Matt DePerno by the attorney general of “those who have been utilizing misleading and false information about Antrim County to raise money or publicity for their own ends”. That is how a banana republic operates not our constitutional republic. In a constitutional republic, we have a right to free speech. We have a right to freedom of assembly. We have a right to freedom of the press. We have a right to seek redress of our grievances. Under the Michigan Constitution, we also have a right to an audit. The Committee investigation seems to be focused more upon settling personal vendettas rather than respecting the rights of our citizens.
Read more of his rebuttal here.