By B.N. Frank
The recent confirmation that American Embassy workers were definitely harmed by exposure to microwave energy serves as another reminder that “Microwave Sickness” has been a recognized medical illness for several decades (see 1, 2, 3, 4). The condition is also sometimes referred to as EMF Sensitivity or Electromagnetic Sensitivity (ES) or Electromagnetic Hypersensitivity (EHS).
Exposure to radiation from common wireless sources like cell towers, utility “Smart” Meters, Bluetooth, Activity Trackers and other wearables, cell phones, Wi-Fi routers, wireless chargers and ”Smart” home devices, etc. can cause or increase it.
Those interested in learning more may attend the online EMF Medical Conference 2021 at the end of this month.
From EMF Conference 2021:
The EMF Medical Conference 2021 is hosted by the Electromagnetic Safety Alliance, Inc.
Prevention, Diagnosis and Treatment
of EMF Associated Illness
Biological and health effects of electromagnetic field exposure are scientifically established and no longer deniable.
Science continues to demonstrate, in over 2000 peer reviewed publications, clear adverse health effects of electromagnetic field (EMF) exposure on humans, animals, and plants. What was once debatable is now scientifically and clinically clear to the growing number of healthcare professionals familiar with EMF science. Worldwide, patients and clinicians are observing and documenting cases of EMF associated illness. These patients present with a wide variety of symptoms and conditions that abate or significantly improve with EMF assessment and exposure reduction.
EMFMC 2021 builds on the success and momentum from the first of its kind 2019 EMF Medical Conference in the U.S. that was held in Scotts Valley, California. EMFMC 2021 will convene leading physicians, clinicians, and scientists for a series of presentations on the recognition, diagnosis, and treatment of EMF associated illness. Experts in EMF assessment will present proven methods that can prevent or limit EMF exposure hazards.
EMFMC 2021 aims to equip healthcare professionals with the information and skills needed to: 1) Answer mounting patient questions about the effects of wireless signals and electricity, 2) Advocate for patients who have been harmed, and 3) Address the growing public health crisis caused by a new generation of wireless technologies being unilaterally deployed without premarket safety testing.
The CME-accredited EMF Medical Conference 2021 will establish a framework for focused clinical EMF learning, dialogue, exchange of ideas/science and case discussions. We aim to provide tools you can immediately begin to use in your practice to improve patient outcomes.
We look forward to “seeing” you there!
The conference is designed to:
- Increase awareness among healthcare practitioners of the potential adverse effects of electromagnetic field exposure.
- Increase practitioner ability to use a methodology of assessment, examination, diagnosis and treatment as suggested by international medical specialty groups for assessing EMF associated illness.
- Attendees will become familiar with the evidence that exists regarding the relationship of EMF exposure to specific health conditions, and learn about the tools necessary to assess exposure, strategies for prevention, avoidance, and treatment.
Upon completion of the conference, attendees will be able to:
- Recognize the effects of electromagnetic field exposure on the immune, cardiovascular, endocrine/reproductive, and nervous systems as described in the peer-reviewed medical literature.
- Choose documented methods of evaluating conditions related to EMF exposure using physical examination, history taking and laboratory testing as suggested by international medical specialty groups.
- Apply recommended treatments and recommend therapeutic lifestyle changes.
- Conduct a survey to assess EMF exposure conditions; offer guidance on precautionary measures that patients can follow to ensure personal protection – to reduce or eliminate harmful EMF exposures; refer to EMF assessment professionals who are trained to evaluate chronic EMF exposures in indoor spaces, and recommend physical shielding and other mitigation solutions.
Harmful effects of EMF were not taught in medical school
Population exposure to electromagnetic and radiofrequency radiation has risen sharply in the past decade. Healthcare practitioners do not receive education on EMF science, EMF associated health effects, or preventive measures that offer greater health protection from EMF exposure hazards. This knowledge gap persists despite major medical organizations such as the American Academy of Pediatrics having recently issued guidance on pediatric patients and cell phone use. In addition, a recent U.S. National Toxicology Program study of cell phone radiation demonstrated clear evidence of cancer and DNA damage from exposure to wireless radiation. Yet, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration has declined to assess the human health implications of these findings and communicate the results of their investigation to the medical profession and the public.
Clinical research findings are leading to more successful patient outcomes.
In order for health professionals to provide optimal patient care, it is important that they be informed of the latest scientific developments. Clinical EMF science has now become a very important skill set for the astute clinician interested in novel, evidence-based approaches to improve patient outcomes.
The conference is therefore designed to change health care practitioners’ competence in applying EMF science to clinical medicine. Thus, the knowledge need will be addressed, and additional conference content will be geared towards application of the knowledge in practice with regards to laboratory testing, and patient intake/evaluation.
At the conclusion of the conference, attendees will be able to identify, diagnose, and treat conditions that may be associated with EMF exposure.
Activist Post reports regularly about unsafe technology. For more information visit our archives and the following websites.
Subscribe to Activist Post for truth, peace, and freedom news. Send resources to the front lines of peace and freedom HERE! Follow us on Telegram, SoMee, HIVE, Flote, Minds, MeWe, Twitter, Gab and Ruqqus.
Provide, Protect and Profit from what’s coming! Get a free issue of Counter Markets today.