Well, the audit of Maricopa County is finally finished.
If you are still getting your news from the lying, fake, mainstream media, you would probably believe that the audit in Maricopa County confirmed that Biden won (and by even more votes than before the audit).
Sorry to burst your bubble, but that is yet another bare faced lie.
The hand recount did indeed find that the number of votes tallied up closely. That was never the issue.
What the auditors actually stated (over several hours of damning testimony) was that the county election had more than 50,000 Duplicated, Fraudulent, Illegal or Ghost Ballots.
Remember how Biden won that county by just 10,457 votes.
As well, there were devices missing, data deleted, and criminal acts referred to authorities.
During the Cyber Ninjas full briefing to the Arizona Senate, Ben Cotton discussed IT and Cybersecurity issues. He noted numerous important items have still not been provided to his team despite subpoenas being provided to the County months ago.
How do you not comply with a subpoena and not go to jail?
Most disturbingly, Cotton confirmed that the election voting machines were connected to the internet and had considerable amounts of internet communications, including to Fox News which called the election to Biden on election night in several states which had not yet flipped while voting was still going on.
In a nutshell, the Executive Summary states categorically that: “Based on the Audit the Results of the 2020 Election in Arizona Should Never Have Been Certified”
The following text is taken directly from the executive summary:
57,734 ballots with serious issues were identified in the audit. These issues include improper voter registration, improper votes, and discrepancies in the registration.
This is a conservative estimate, as there were other identified problems that were not quantified nor included in that total, likely resulting in a much larger number of flawed ballots. [emphasis added]
Additional issues identified: backdated registrations, multiple voter registrations linked to the same voter affidavit, voters without records in a commercial database, and printing defects rendering thousands of ballots as suspicious.
In the 2020 presidential election, the margin of victory was only 10,457 votes, a small fraction of the 57,734 ballots with known issues.
Again, this is almost 6 times the margin of victory in the Presidential race and is multiples of the margin of victory in other races.
Based on these factual findings, the election should not be certified, and the reported results are not reliable. Major issues identified:
- There were more than 10,000 double votes across county lines
- Tens of thousands of ballots cast from individuals who had moved prior to the election and could not have physically received their ballots, legally.
- None of the systems related to elections integrity had numbers that would balance and agree with each other.
- The voter rolls and the registration management process itself have many data integrity issues. For instance, over 200 individuals were easily identifiable as likely being the same person but having two different Voter IDs and voting twice in the election.
- Without access to the County’s detailed records including personally identifiable information and registration systems it is more likely there were many tens of thousands of improper votes in the election from double voters, deceased voters, voters for which we can find no trace in the public records nor association to their voting address, moved voters, etc.
- Proper voter registration law and procedures were not followed.
- There were unexplained large purges of registered voters, right after the election, of people who had voted in the election.
- There was back dating of registrations, adjustments made to historical voting and voter records, unexplained linking of voter registration affidavits to multiple voters and more.
- Files were missing from the Election Management System (EMS) Server.
- Ballot images on the EMS were corrupt or missing.
- Logs appeared to be intentionally rolled over, and all the data in the database related to the 2020 GeneralElection had been fully cleared.
- On the ballot side, batches were not always clearly delineated, duplicated ballots were missing the required serial numbers, originals were duplicated more than once, and the Auditors were never provided Chain-of-Custody documentation for the ballots for the time-period prior to the ballot’s movement into the Auditors’ care. This all increased the complexity and difficulty in properly auditing the results.
- There were substantial statistically significant anomalies identified in the ratio of hand-folded ballots, on-demand printed ballots, as well as a statistically significant increase in provisional ballot rejections for a mail-in ballot already being cast, suggestive of mail-in ballots being cast for voters without their knowledge.
End of text from Executive Summary:
Having watched the testimony and read the summary, here is what the lying fake news Guardian concluded:
A partisan, Republican-instigated review of the 2020 election result in Arizona failed to turn up any evidence of widespread fraud, a major blow to Donald Trump and other conspiracy theorists who celebrated the effort.
The investigation, which lasted several months, confirmed that Joe Biden did indeed beat Trump in Maricopa county, the state’s most populous county, Doug Logan, who led the review, told the Arizona senate on Friday. In fact, a hand recount found 99 additional votes for Biden and 261 fewer votes for Trump.
Logan, the CEO of Cyber Ninjas, a Florida-based firm leading the review, said in a presentation Friday afternoon to the Arizona senate that the discrepancies were “small”.
“The ballots that were provided to us in the coliseum very accurately correlate with the official canvas numbers that came through,” he said.
Despite that finding, Logan, who has spread election conspiracy theories, outlined what he claimed were anomalies in the count. Several of them were immediately debunked by Maricopa county officials, who fact-checked his presentation.
This is how low journalism has sunk in 2021. The Guardian has taken a couple of sentences out of several hours of testimony and quoted them; whilst deliberately withholding the meaningful context.
The number of paper ballots was never the issue!!!
The reality back here on planet Earth, is that the election in Maricopa County, Arizona was stolen through fraud on an industrial scale.
This fraud was so extensive that it could not have been carried out without extensive insider collusion.
This fact is substantiated by the refusal of authorities to comply with legal orders and the covering up and tampering with evidence that should result in extremely long jail sentences for those involved.
The suspicious activity that led to this audit, was replicated in numerous other counties around the USA.
With these devastating results confirming the worst fears of those who doubted the election integrity, it is now clear that any county with the slightest suspicion of fraud needs to be audited immediately.
Any individual who is found to have been involved in these egregious crimes should be punished to the full force of the law.
In the meantime, Donald J Trump should be reinstated as President until such time as the election results can be verified to prove that Joe Biden won more votes than any other President in history (including President Trump).
I’d be prepared to waive this last condition if Joe Biden could actually name 5 previous Presidents of the United States of America without prompting (good luck with that one).
In short, Trump won Arizona, and probably many other states but was denied the Presidency due to widespread, industrial scale cheating.
The 2020 US Election was not an election, it was a Coup d’état; and the media were, and still are, complicit.
Please note, we are being shadow banned by these usurpers so please send this by email to anyone who you think would benefit by reading it.