Hunter Biden’s abandoned laptop contained a ‘treasure trove of top-secret material, including his father’s private emails and mobile phone numbers,’ and was protected by the password “Hunter02”, according to the Daily Mail.
The younger Biden’s MacBook Pro was full of ‘classic blackmail material’ between compromising sexual material and the private information of not only the Bidens, but also Bill and Hillary Clinton.
Hunter’s passport, driver’s license, social security and credit card numbers were also on the laptop, which revealed that he spent $21,000 on a ‘live cam’ porn website (while claiming he was too broke to pay his stripper baby-mama child support?).
Via the Mail:
The material, none of which was encrypted or protected by anything as basic as two-factor authentication, includes:
- Joe Biden’s personal mobile number and three private email addresses as well as the names of his Secret Service agents;
- Mobile numbers for former President Bill Clinton, his wife Hillary and almost every member of former President Barack Obama’s cabinet;
- A contact database of 1,500 people including actress Gwyneth Paltrow, Coldplay singer Chris Martin, former Presidential candidate John Kerry and ex-FBI boss Louis Freeh;
- Personal documents including Hunter’s passport, driver’s licence, social security card, credit cards and bank statements;
- Details of Hunter’s drug and sex problems, including $21,000 spent on one ‘live cam’ porn website and ‘selfies’ of him engaging in sex acts and smoking crack cocaine;
The article does not that while Hunter may have used his family name to boost deals with Chinese and Ukrainian firms, there is nothing implicating Joe Biden in any wrongdoing (just a massive like that he ‘never spoke with Hunter’ about his business dealings).
“‘It’s a data breach and dangerous to have this type of material floating around,” one former police commander told the Mail. “For someone prominent, there is not only a risk of great reputational damage but also a risk of blackmail should the material fall into the wrong hands.”
Hunter’s laptop was filled with 11 gigabytes of material covering the period from when his father was Vice President, to when Hunter dropped it off at a Mac Store in Wilmington, Delaware.
Read the rest of the report here.