Let’s face it, the Wisconsin Republican legislature is fine with the 2020 Presidential results in their state. This shows in the manner they have addressed the massive fraud that occurred in the 2020 election.
The Wisconsin legislature which is run by the Republicans has announced various actions in response to the illicit actions that occurred in the 2020 Election in their state. According to local FOX11 the legislature wanted to address through new legislation, the following:
1. They want to ban municipalities from accepting outside grants for elections like those provided by Mark Zuckerman to various localities through a non-profit before the 2020 election.
TRENDING: Medical Journal Labels “Whiteness” a “Malignant, Parasitic-like Condition” and there is “Not Yet a Permanent Cure”
3. They want to allow election observers to stand within 3 feet of tables, rather than 3 to 8 feet away or not at all as occurred in 2020.
The legislature in a press release also mentions three more initiatives from the election:
4. They no longer will allow individuals to automatically receive ballots for every election. Voters will be limited to only submit an absentee ballot application for a primary and its accompanying general election.
5. They want to ban clerks from using the envelope for absentee ballots to double as the required written application to receive one. Clerks who provided an absentee ballot without the required written application would be guilty of a felony,
6. They want to require voters to fill out a statement with a municipal clerk to be granted indefinitely confined status. That includes a declaration they are confined due to age, physical illness or infirmity. Those who have the status would have to separately apply for a clerk to automatically send them a ballot for every election in the calendar year in which their application is filed. Currently, someone who signs a statement declaring they are indefinitely confined is automatically sent an absentee ballot every election.
These initiatives to make the election process more free and fair are fine, but they have to be signed by the governor who is a Democrat. They may all be pipe dreams.
In mid-May, the Legislature announced they were going to have an audit of the 2018 results which will be performed by “a non-partisan body”.
This was encouraging but based on information we received from a member of the legislature, the non-partisan auditor referred to above, will be a bureaucratic entity. In addition to this, the Speaker announced three retired cops will look into the 2020 election as well.
The word is that the audits to be performed will address the items recommended above. The problem is these recommendations won’t address the fraud that occurred in 2020.
We addressed this in a separate post recently:
Skunk Wisconsin Speaker Robin Vos Hires Three Retired Cops to Look at Election Integrity?… But Won’t Launch Forensic Audit Despite Late Night Ballot Dump
The real problem with the 2020 election is related to fraudulent ballots being inserted into the election and included in the final results.
The illicit ballots could be addressed in three main initiatives.
The first initiative should address the ballots that were dropped on the morning after the election. President Trump shared in a message:
…at 3:42 in the morning, a dump of 143,379 votes came in to the state of Wisconsin, also miraculously, given to Biden. Where did these “votes” come from?
The actions recommended above will never address this issue. What the people of Wisconsin need to do is demand the legislature hire an audit team that will forensically audit the ballots in Milwaukee and other locations as recommended to confirm the validity of the ballots. This is what Arizona is doing right now! If absentee ballots come in that were not folded showing they went through the mail, or have the wrong ink or paper type or format of the ballot, then these ballots likely are illegitimate and should be discarded and not counted in the election.
Secondly, the legislature should demand that the state of Wisconsin provide the chain of custody documentation for every absentee ballot. In Georgia, we know that currently there are over 300,000 ballots missing chain of custody documentation. These ballots are invalid. In Arizona, the chain of custody information has been requested by the auditors but has not been provided by the Board of Supervisors in Maricopa County. We assume the same laws are in place in Wisconsin. If so, then any ballot without proof of custody per the law should be thrown out.
Thirdly, the Wisconsin legislature should abolish the indefinitely confined status for some voters. This classification has clearly been abused by the Democrats because applicants don’t need to provide ID. The number of individuals in this classification was 200,000 more than those in 2016. It was an idea based on good intentions but the Democrats abused it to the point where it should be discarded. These ballots should also be reviewed for potential fraud. Are the ballots pristine or in sequential order? All these ballots should be reviewed as well.
If the people of Wisconsin wanted to get to the bottom of the 2020 election they would demand these actions above.