BlackRock—owner of FOX News, CNN, ABC, CBS, MSNBC, Pfizer, Moderna, AstraZeneca, J&J—predicted to cross $10 trillion in managed assets by end of 2021.
- BlackRock Inc., the world’s largest money manager, is nearing the extraordinary milestone of $10 trillion in assets under management, Pensions & Investments (P&I) reported Friday.
- BlackRock declared $9.46 trillion in AUM (assets under management) as of Sep. 30.
- But according to a P&I estimate based on market returns and averaging recent inflows, “BlackRock’s AUM is around $9.9 trillion as of mid-November.”
- “And if those trends hold,” P&I predicts, “BlackRock could cross the $10 trillion mark before the end of the year, according to P&I estimates.”
- “To put that number in perspective, consider that only two countries—the U.S. and China—boast higher GDP than $10 trillion as of 2020,” the piece goes on to say.
- BlackRock owns major shares of Fox Corp, CNN, ABC, CBS, and MSNBC.
- BlackRock also owns major shares of Pfizer, AstraZeneca, Moderna, and Johnson & Johnson.
- BlackRock openly promotes globalism on their website, arguing that globalism “is not dead, but it is evolving” and that the work of advancing globalism “will fall on the shoulders of multinational corporations,” such as those owned and managed by BlackRock’s nearly $10 trillion portfolio.
- “[I]n this world of anti-globalism…I’m still a globalist and I’m proud of it,” BlackRock CEO Larry Fink told employees in a 2019 speech.
- BlackRock is an official partner of the World Economic Forum (WEF), for which Fink serves as board member and contributor. The WEF is known for spearheading their desired “Great Reset” of the worldwide economic superstructure, after which the WEF predicts future humanity will “own nothing” and “be happy,” and after which the “U.S. won’t be the world’s leading superpower.”
Jon Fleetwood is Managing Editor for American Faith and author of “An American Revival: Why American Christianity Is Failing & How to Fix It.“
The post Company that Owns All Mainstream Media, COVID Vax Manufacturers Approaches $10 Trillion in Assets appeared first on American Faith.