Biden’s approval rating has hit a new low, losing 11 points since last month.
- Joe Biden is receiving record low support, according to a recent Quinnipiac University poll, which found that only around 33 percent of Americans support the job he’s doing.
- The new low job approval rating is an 11 point loss compared to last month’s polling data.
- Fifty-three percent of American voters reportedly outright disapprove of Biden’s job in the White House and 13 percent are unsure whether they approve or disapprove.
- A considerable 49 percent believe Biden is dividing the country and 42 percent believe he’s working to unite it.
OTHER IMPORTANT STATS:
- A YouGov poll found that President Donald Trump ranked seven spaces above President Joe Biden in 2021’s most admired men.
- The same poll found that Kamala Harris ranked 11th amongst the most admired women in the world, below Emma Watson and Taylor Swift, but one space above Hillary Clinton.
- Biden has been battling declining poll numbers the bulk of his time in office, with former White House press secretary Kayleigh McEnany calling the trend a “five-alarm fire,” according to Fox News.
- A new poll from Redfield & Wilton Strategies found that if the election were held now, Trump would beat Biden.
- The poll showed that 44 percent of likely voters would vote for Trump and 38 percent would vote for Biden and 12 percent were undecided.
The post Biden Approval Rating Drops to Record Low 33% appeared first on Federal Inquirer – Breaking News Updates | Latest News Headlines.